122 Market Square
Newington, CT 06111
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Friday: 7:30 p.m. – 9:30p.m.
Saturday: noon. – 7 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Mindful Yoga for Trauma Teacher Training Program covers:
- Why yoga for trauma?
- The Toolbox and its five practices: Asana, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Meditation and Gratitude
- Special considerations and specific techniques for working with veterans
- Appropriateness and variations of asana
- Understanding veteran culture
- How to bring Mindful Yoga for Trauma into the world
- 12 week protocol
Mindful Yoga for Trauma is an empirically informed, clinically tested program comprised of five practices: Pranayama (breathing), Asana (postures connected with breath), Yoga Nidra, Meditation, and Gratitude. Each practice is a tool veterans can use to cope with Post Traumatic Stress, and together, they form a comprehensive system–a toolbox–that will carry Veterans into a life of strength and resilience.
Fifteen (15) hours of Yoga Alliance continuing education credits are available.
Please join Suzanne Manafort at our national training center in Newington, CT for this training.
Register online or at the center.