122 Market Square
Newington, CT 06111
Friday: TBD – evening
Saturday: TBD – all day
Sunday: TBD = morning/afternoon
The Mindful Yoga for Trauma Teacher Training Program covers:
- Why yoga for trauma?
- The Toolbox and its five practices: Asana, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Meditation and Gratitude
- Special considerations and specific techniques for working with veterans
- Appropriateness and variations of asana
- Understanding veteran culture
- How to bring Mindful Yoga for Trauma into the world
- 12 week protocol
Mindful Yoga for Trauma is an empirically informed, clinically tested program comprised of five practices: Pranayama (breathing), Asana (postures connected with breath), Yoga Nidra, Meditation, and Gratitude. Each practice is a tool veterans can use to cope with Post Traumatic Stress, and together, they form a comprehensive system–a toolbox–that will carry Veterans into a life of strength and resilience.
Please join Suzanne Manafort, for this training in Newington, CT.
Location details available soon.
Register online or at the yoga center.